CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Henry Aaron evaluates the critical issues of why the United States spends more on health care than any other nation in the world and how millions of Americans cannot afford basic care for acute illnesses or the costs of long-term health care.
- Author(s)Henry Aaron
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.