All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionShades of Difference examines the significance of skin color in different societies around the world and its effects on relations between and within racial groups.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Nakano Glenn is Professor of Ethnic Studies and Gender and Women's Studies and Founding Director of the Center for Race and Gender at the University of California, Berkeley. She currently holds the position of president-elect of the American Sociological Association and will assume the presidency of the association in 2009.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note11 tables, 15 figures, 16 illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEvelyn Nakano Glenn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.