Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.93
- £20.66Trending at £22.01
- £15.98Trending at £20.31
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.61
- £8.22Trending at £9.47
- £11.10Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionTaking the phenomena of workplace spirituality as its case, Shape-Shifting Capital argues that spirituality is constitutive of contemporary capitalism and outlines a methodology for tracking broad sociological shifts in the nature of Western religion and economy at the level of lived experience.
- Author BiographyGeorge Gonzalez is assistant professor in the Department of Philosophy, Religion, and Interdisciplinary Studies at Monmouth University.
- Author(s)George Gonzalez
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.