All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe unspoiled county of Shropshire is among the most appealing in England for lovers of architecture. This work treats each city, town or village, with an introduction providing a historical and artistic overview. It includes maps and plans, over a hundred colour photographs, indexes and an illustrated glossary.
- Author BiographyJohn Newman taught history of architecture at the Courtauld Institute of Art, University of London, until his retirement. He was advisory editor of the Pevsner Architectural Guides from 1983 to 2003 and is the author of several volumes in The Buildings of England and The Buildings of Wales series.
- Author(s)John Newman,Nikolaus Pevsner
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2006
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of England
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width127 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.