Sicily: A Literary Guide for Travellers by Suzanne Edwards, Andrew Edwards (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.66Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.14Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis compelling guide uncovers the island's multi-faceted personality through those literary figures who have managed to get under her skin. Without Sicily, Italy leaves no image in the soul. Sicily is the key to everything. Goethe, Italian Journey.
- Author BiographyAndrew Edwards is writer and the translator of two books set in Sicily by the Spanish author Alejandro Luque. Suzanne Edwards is a linguistics graduate and lecturer. Between them, they have written widely on Sicily, its food, culture and literature.
- Author(s)Andrew Edwards,Suzanne Edwards
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- GenreFiction Companions
- Series TitleLiterary Guides for Travellers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 bw in 8pp plates, 2 maps
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.