All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £4.33Trending at £5.69
- £11.26Trending at £16.15
- £13.64Trending at £14.55
- £10.01Trending at £10.60
- £3.00Trending at £3.20
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of the cursorial hunting dogs, those using speed and sight to hunt for man's cooking pot for over three millennia. Meticulously researched, it covers both British and foreign breeds, including some that are hardly known, covering their sporting past and arguing strongly for a sporting future for them.
- Author BiographyColonel David Hancock MBE has studied dogs for over half a century in more than twenty countries. In 2009 he won the annual awared of the Dog Writers' Association of America. He has written the breed standards for several emergent breeds and has advised TV production companies on recent documentaries on dogs. David is the author of nine previous book on dogs, and over 750 articles published in national and international newspapers.
- Author(s)David Hancock
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note350 colour and black & white photos
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.