All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.22Was:£16.99Free postage
- £12.85Was:£16.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionUrban sketching - the process of sketching on the go as a regular practice - is a hot trend in the drawing world. In this guide, the author shares her own creative process, which includes sketching by hand and digitally, which can embolden readers to craft a method of their own and devote more time to art, even if it's just 10 minutes a day.
- Author BiographyFrance Belleville-van Stone is a self-taught French artist who loved cars and drawing as a child. As an adult, she studied English instead of going to art school, and became a public school teacher. She has been living and teaching full-time in the U.S. since late 2004.
- Author(s)France Belleville-Van Stone
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 120 illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.