CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £7.68Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the American health care system has consistently been criticized for its noticeable detriments, few have taken the time to recognize the significant benefits and potential of this system.
- Author BiographyJohn Hammergren is CEO of McKesson Corporation, the Fortune 18 health care services Leader. McKesson serves customers at every point of health care and is helping transform the industry into a modern, efficient, and quality-driven system. McKesson has seen industry-leading performance under Hammergren's leadership. During his tenure, the company has more than doubled its revenues and experienced a cultural and business renewal. Hammergren is an HP board member and the recipient of numerous awards for leadership. Phil Harkins is CEO of linkage, a global organizational development company. He is the co-chair of the global organizational for Leadership Development, hailed as the number-one leadership development program in the world. Harkins has written more than ten books, including the Wall Street Journal bestseller Everybody Wins and The Art and Practice of Leadership Coaching (both published by Wiley), as well as Powerful Conversations. Harkins has recently been noted as one of the 100 most recognized thought leaders by Leadership Excellence.
- Author(s)John Hammergren,Phil Harkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight430 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.