All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of the book is to make accessible the ways in which social network analysis (SNA) may be used to observe, monitor and analyse systems and relationships in major construction project coalitions. Although this has been an established analytical technique in the US for some time, it is only now being developed in the UK.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen Pryke is a Senior Lecturer in Project Management at The Bartlett School, University College London and Director of Studies for the MSc Project and Enterprise Management programme there. He has published a number of books and papers in leading research journals dealing with supply chain management, social network analysis and the legal aspects of procurement reforms in the UK. His work has been presented to a number of international research conferences and his work on procurement and project management systems in France and China has been published by the RICS. He has provided project management training and consultancy to a number of major European companies and is a consultant to Durland Consulting in Chicago, USA. Prior to entering academia in the mid 1990s, he ran his own consultancy and held a number of senior project management positions in both the public and private sectors within the UK.
- Author(s)Stephen Pryke
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width189 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.