Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £14.11Trending at £14.46
- £32.71Trending at £35.04
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.02
- £16.12Trending at £18.99
- £23.31Trending at £28.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a theory of context that explains how text and talk are adapted to their social environment.
- Author(s)Teun A. van Dijk
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.