All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoil is key to sustaining life affecting air and water quality, the growth of plants and crops, and the health of the entire planet. Soil Chemistry 4e provides comprehensive coverage of the chemical interactions among organic and inorganic solids, air, water, microorganisms, and the plant roots in soil.
- Author BiographyDr. Daniel G. Strawn is a Professor of Soil Chemistry in the Plant, Soil, and Entomological Sciences Department at the University of Idaho in Moscow. Dr. Hinrich L. Bohn is a Professor Emeritus in the Department of Soil, Water, and Environmental Science at the University of Arizona, Tucson. Dr. George A. O Connor is a Professor in the Soil and Water Science Department at the University of Florida in Gainesville.
- Author(s)Daniel G. Strawn,George A. O'Connor,Hinrich L. Bohn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight682 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.