All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers traditional topics in the field of solid state physics theory as well as all the latest developments. This new edition offers a chapter on the interaction of light and matter plus problems and solutions at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyDr. rer. nat. in Marburg 1966; Postdoc Brown University 1968/69; Professor at University of Regensburg since 1972 Research visits and guest lectures in Strasbourg 1978, Stuttgart 1977/78, San Diego 1987, Grenoble 1992, Dublin 1993 and 2003, Dresden 1996, Madrid 2001. Chairman Semiconductor Section (German Physical Society) 1987-1992 Member IUPAP-Comission C8 (Semiconductors) 1988-1993; Chairman Condensed Matter Division (German Physical Society) 1992-1995 Member Scientific Council of the MPI fur Festkorperforschung, Stuttgart 1990-2003(Chairman 1995-1998); Honorary degree (Dr. rer. nat h.c.) Humboldt University Berlin 2007; Research: Electronic properties of semiconductors and semiconductor nanostructures, more than 200 publications
- Author(s)Ulrich Rossler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXXII, 398 p.
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.