Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes stories from fourteen organisations all over the world of how Solutions Focus has helped them to change - and shows you many ways to find what works in the workplace. This book illustrates the Solutions Focus approach in action from widescale change to everyday effective management.
- Author BiographyDr Mark McKergow is an international consultant, speaker and author, as well as a publisher. Many people around the world have been inspired by his work in Solutions Focus - presented wth his inimitable blend of scientific rigour and performance pizazz. He is a global pioneer applying Solutions Focus ideas to organisational and personal change. His book 'The Solutions Focus: the SIMPLE Way to Positive Change' (co-authored with Paul Z Jackson) was published by Nicholas Brealey in 2002 and declared one of the year's top 30 business books in the USA. A scientist by training and by nature, Mark continues to seek simplicity and reliability in learning and change. His influences range from systems thinking ands brain research to language, narrative and philosophy. He has presented on every continent except Antarctica, and is an international conference keynote presenter. Recent clients include Shell, Procter & Gamble, Nationwide, BBDO Canada and Freescale Semiconductor. He was a key figure in starting the SOL conferences in 2002 and is still closely involved with the organisation. After a career in the energy industry, Jenny Clarke has spent the last 15 years as a consultant working as a solutions focused facilitator and trainer, helping people who want to change what they do or how they do it. She works with large organisations who are adapting to change, and as a personal coach to managers and directors. Her strengths are in communication, presentation, consultation and negotiation. Her style is facilitative and enthusiastic Jenny has travelled the world hosting workshops for managers, consultants and coaches and is a regular presenter at the International Alliance for Learning's annual conferences. A founder member of the SOL (Solutions in Organizations Linkup) International Steering Group, Jenny was a key member of the organising committee for the first two SOL international conferences (see www.solworld.org). Mark and Jenny edited 'Positive Approaches to Change: Applications of Solutions Focus and Appreciative Inquiry at Work', published by SolutionsBooks in 2005.
- Author(s)Jenny Clarke,Mark McKergow
- PublisherSolutions Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSolutions Books
- Weight322 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.