All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.87Trending at £26.94
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful and imaginative study to deepen the performer's approach to music
- Author BiographyGrammy winning bassoonist, David McGill, has served as principal bassoon of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra since 1997. He has also served as principal of the Cleveland Orchestra, the Toronto Symphony, and the Tulsa Philharmonic. A graduate of the Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia (1985), he has taught at DePaul and Roosevelt Universities in Chicago, Indiana University, the Cleveland Institute of Music, and the University of Toronto. He has given master classes in Finland, Hungary, and across the United States and Canada.
- Author(s)David McGill
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication07/12/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note17 b&w illus., 446 music exx.
- Weight608 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.