All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionJPL spacecraft antennas-from the first Explorer satellite in 1958 to current R & D Spaceborne Antennas for Planetary Exploration covers the development of Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) spacecraft antennas, beginning with the first Explorer satellite in 1958 through current research and development activities aimed at future missions.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM A. IMBRIALE, PhD, is a Senior Research Scientist at the California Institute of Technology's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. His work has played a major role in technological breakthroughs for large ground station antennas, lightweight spacecraft antennas, and millimeter-wave spacecraft instruments.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleJPL Deep-Space Communications and Navigation Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byWilliam A. Imbriale
- Series Edited byJoseph H. Yuen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.