Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.91
- £16.36Trending at £17.08
- £11.70Trending at £14.02
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £41.63Trending at £42.90
- £11.27Trending at £12.12
- £9.30Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume on space trajectory optimization includes a variety of both analytical and numerical approaches to trajectory optimization.
- Author BiographyBruce Conway is a Professor of Aerospace Engineering at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He received his Ph.D. in aeronautics and astronautics at Stanford University in 1981. Professor Conway's research interests include orbital mechanics, optimal control, differential games, and improved methods for the numerical solution of problems in optimization.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Aerospace Series
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note77 b/w illus. 29 tables
- Weight800 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBruce A. Conway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.