All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into three parts, this book provides information on how to handle different kinds of public speaking events or interviews. It offers advice to help readers succeed in speeches, presentations, media interviews, Q&A sessions, business meetings, and business-social conversations.
- Author BiographySuzanne Bates is a communication consultant to a host of prestigious clients, including Mellon Financial, State Street Bank, Ernst & Young, Sun Life, Dreyfus, Citistreet, Sepracor, and Cabot Corporation. For two decades she was a top-rated anchor with WBZ-TV, Boston; WCAU, Philadelphia; and WFLA-TV, Tampa-St. Petersburg. She is a member of the Leadership Council of Harvard University's Center for Business and Government and is an Associated Press News Award winner. For more information, visit www.speaklikeaceo.com.
- Author(s)Suzanne Bates
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight496 g
- Width149 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.