Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpeed reading is defined as reading as many as 10,000-25,000 words per minute. This book provides useful tips and techniques that help people read with greater speed and retention. The techniques within are applicable for the everyday reader, business reader, or scholar and can be used for any type of reading material.
- Author BiographyRichard Sutz is the founder and CEO of The Literacy Company, developers of The Reader's Edge speed-reading program. Sutz's program teaches silent reading fluency for effective and efficient speed reading. Peter Weverka is the author of many For Dummies books. His articles and stories have appeared in Harper's, SPY, and other magazines.
- Author(s)Richard Sutz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £21.94Trending at £23.36
- £15.99Trending at £24.98
- £18.60Trending at £19.66
- £19.06Trending at £20.82
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £12.00Trending at £13.52
- £14.99Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.