All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and much-needed resource is for professionals and students in social care, who are required to engage with the spiritual dimension of their therapeutic work with clients. The authors, show how they have developed ways of applying their own and their clients' spirituality in their practice.
- Author BiographyMary Nash is the former chief editor of Social Work Review and is currently senior lecturer in social work at Massey University, New Zealand. Bruce Stewart is senior mental health social worker at the Jan Sterling Centre, Yellowknife, Canada. He has extensive research experience with First Nations and Europeans.
- Author(s)Bruce Stewart,Mary Nash
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication02/07/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.