Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Author(s)Charles V. J. Jakowatz,Daniel E. Wahl,Dennis C. Ghiglia,Paul A. Thompson,Paul H. Eichel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight667 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Range Resolving Techniques. 2. A Tomographic Foundation for Spotlight-Mode SAR Imaging. 3. Aspects of Spotlight-Mode Image Formation. 4. Phase Errors and Autofocus in SAR Imagery. 5. Interferometric Processing of SAR Data A. Rotation Property of Fourier Transforms. B. Phase Analysis for Limitations of the Tomographic Paradigm. C. Development of a Practical Image Formation Geometry. D. Development of a Synthetic Target Generator. E. Some Simple Synthetic Target Examples. F. ML Phase Estimation and the Cramer-Rao Lower Bound. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.