Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.68Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionOffering insights into urban literacy and conceptions of reading, this text explores the controversy that ensued over the alleged discovery of St Augustine's bones in Pavia, Italy, in 1695. Re-examining the dispute over Augustine's bones illuminates aspects of Catholic spirituality at the time.
- Author BiographyHarold Samuel Stone, formerly at the American University in Cairo, Egypt, teaches history at Shimer College.
- Author(s)Harold Samuel Stone
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Print Culture and the History of the Book
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.