CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.55Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to the main topic of the stability of certain functional equa- tions, some other related problems are discussed, including the stability of the convex functional inequality and the stability of minimum points.
- Author(s)D. H. Hyers,George Isac,Themistocles Rassias
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVII, 318 p.
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.