All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the latest developments in our understanding of post-traumatic stress disorder and anxiety, with a specific focus on the implications for military populations.
- Author BiographyStephen M. Stahl is Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego. He has conducted numerous research projects awarded by the National Institute of Mental Health, the Veterans Administration and the pharmaceutical industry. Author of more than 350 articles and chapters, Dr Stahl is the author of the bestsellers Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology and The Prescriber's Guide. Meghan Grady is Director in Content Development at the Neuroscience Education Institute, Carlsbad, California.
- Author(s)Meghan M. Grady,Stephen M. Stahl
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleStahl's Illustrated
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note143 colour illus. 11 tables 27 exercises
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Muntner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.