Consider these sponsored items
- £23.63Was:£31.99Free postage
- £33.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeed to learn statistics as part of your job, or want help passing a statistics course? Statistics in a Nutshell is a clear and concise introduction and reference for anyone who's new to the subject. This book gives you a solid understanding of statistics without being too simple, yet without the numbing complexity of most college texts.
- Author BiographySarah Boslaugh holds a PhD in Research and Evaluation from the City University of New York and have been working as a statistical analyst for 15 years, in a variety of professional settings, including the New York City Board of Education, the Institutional Research Office of the City University of New York, Montefiore Medical Center, the Virginia Department of Social Services, Magellan Health Services, Washington University School of Medicine, and BJC HealthCare. She has taught statistics in several different contexts and currently teaches Intermediate Statistics at Washington University Medical School. She has published two previous books: An Intermediate Guide to SPSS Programming: Using Syntax for Data Management (SAGE Publications, 2004) and Secondary Data Sources for Public Health (forthcoming from Cambridge U. Press, 2007) and am currently editing the Encyclopedia of Epidemiology for SAGE Publications (forthcoming, 2007).
- Author(s)Sarah Boslaugh
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.