All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.55Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Human Resources Planning for Academic Libraries explores the impact of human resources practices in an academic library setting and how the human resources function is an important and strategic part of the library as an organization.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Crumpton, MLS, SPHR, is the Assistant Dean for Administrative Services at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. He is the former Director of Library Services for Wake Tech Community College and Access Services Manager at the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County. He is certified as a Senior Human Resources Professional and also holds a graduate certificate in Adult Teaching. His published works include; 'Handbook for Community College Librarians', 'Workplace Information Literacy: A Neglected Priority of Community College Libraries' in the Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship, Reconceiving Entrepreneurship for Libraries: Collaboration and the Anatomy of a Conference , in Collaborative Librarianship. He also writes a quarterly column for The Bottom Line: Managing Library Finances, and has published several other chapters and articles.
- Author(s)Michael A. Crumpton
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight170 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.