All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Planning for Public Relations: Beginning the Journey is written for the next generation of public relations professionals. The book's unique approach to strategy and strategic planning provides the tools for students becoming strategists first and tacticians second - essential criteria for successful public relations professionals.
- Author BiographyTricia Hansen-Horn (PhD, Purdue University) is a professor and public relations program coordinator at the University of Central Missouri. Specializing in theory development, pedagogy, strategic planning, and campaign development, she is co-editor of Public Relations: From Theory to Practice (2008). Adam Horn (PhD, University of Missouri-School of Journalism) is an assistant professor at the University of Central Missouri, where he designed and implemented UCM's strategic planning for public relations courses. He is an active sports consultant, specializing in media relations and crisis communication strategy.
- Author(s)Adam E. Horn,Tricia Hansen-Horn
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content NoteBW, BW
- Weight370 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.