All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.27
- £43.61Trending at £49.71
- £11.00Trending at £13.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.89
- £11.00Trending at £11.83
- £10.60Trending at £12.17
- £10.71Trending at £13.94
About this product
- Author(s)Ralph G. Scurlock
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Energy
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight244 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsAdvisory Summary and Introduction to LNG.- Heat Flows in LNG and LPG Cryogenic Storage Systems at 1 bar.- Insulation: the Reduction of the A and B heat in-flows.- Surface evaporation of Cryogenic Liquids including LNG and LPG.- The Rollover Sequence of Events, starting with Stratification.- Factors creating Stratification: Management of LNG Rollover.- Vacuum Insulated Tanks for Pressurised LNG.- Liquid Transfers avoiding 2-phase Flow.- Safe Handling and Storage of LNG and LPG.
- Author BiographyRalph Scurlock, is Emeritus Professor of Cryogenic Engineering, and formerly Director of the Institute of Cryogenics, University of Southampton, UK. In 1999, Ralph Scurlock was selected by the CEC for the Samuel C. Collins Award for his work on cryogenic technology. He was the first person from outside the USA to be awarded this prestigious prize. He is the author of many papers and several books including Low Temperature Behaviour of Solids , 1965, History and Origins of Cryogenics ,1994, and Low Loss Dewars and Tanks , 2004.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.