All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an indispensable instructional supplement to DSM-5 to help teachers and students apply diagnostic criteria and key clinical concepts through a variety of learning tools. The Study Guide can stand alone as a training supplement to DSM-5 or be paired with DSM-5 Clinical Cases as comprehensive instruction for understanding and applying DSM-5.
- Author BiographyLaura Weiss Roberts, M.D., M.A., is Chairman and Katharine Dexter McCormick and Stanley McCormick Memorial Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine and Chief of Psychiatry Service at Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, California. She is also Editor-in-Chief of Academic Psychiatry. Alan K. Louie, M.D., is Professor, Associate Chair, and Director of Education in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note4 line drawings, 15 tables
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlan K. Louie,Laura Weiss Roberts
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.