Consider these sponsored items
- £33.47Free postage
- £24.29Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy Skills for Nursing and Midwifery Students has been carefully structured to be used throughout a nursing career. It is key reading for all fields and levels of nursing, as well as qualified staff who aim to enhance their professional development.
- Author BiographyPhilip Scullion is based at Coventry University and has over twenty years of experience teaching a range of undergraduate and postgraduate students including those in the fields of nursing, midwifery and paramedic sciences. David Guest is the Nursing and Midwifery Subject Librarian at Coventry University. He has developed numerous teaching and learning programmes to support students in information retrieval skills, efficient use of library facilities and advanced literature searching and evaluation skills.
- Author(s)David A. Guest,Phillip A Scullion
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight0 g
- Width172 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.