CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.09Trending at £11.73
- £27.17Trending at £31.51
- £5.01Trending at £5.81
- £10.99Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how architects and designers use natural light to stunning effect. Featuring full-colour photographs, detailed architectural plans, and discussions about the ideas and inspirations behind the projects, this title is suitable for experienced architects and students who are interested in ways to utilize light for maximum effect.
- Author(s)Octavio Mestre
- PublisherInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- Place of PublicationSant Adria se Besos
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width203 mm
- Height205 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.