All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thought-provoking collection of essays explores the philosophical side of the comic book world, collecting the contributions of sixteen philosophers on a variety of subjects, including evil, justice, metaphysics, and the limits of violence. Original.
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/04/2005
- Series TitlePopular Culture and Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight411 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMatt Morris,Tom Morris,William Irwin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £41.64Trending at £68.83
- £9.00Trending at £10.43
- £35.89Trending at £47.16
- £31.08Trending at £33.29
- £34.49Trending at £52.95
- £8.40Trending at £8.53
- £10.76Trending at £13.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.