All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.93Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £13.68
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £25.87Trending at £26.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is derived from a series of articles written for dental practitioners and first published in Dental Update. In most cases the 'problems' did not exist and were treated simply by redoing the root filling or by undertaking a straightforward apicectomy.
- Author(s)I. E. Barnes
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note221 Illustrations, color; 95 Illustrations, black and white; 120 p. 316 illus., 221 illus. in color.
- Weight334 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition Statement1984 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.