All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for teachers and professors, as well as a textbook for undergraduate and graduate classrooms, this book comes at a time of increasing anxiety about the repercussions of financial instability and the probability of widespread market volatility.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Cole received his PhD in education from the University of Warwick. He is an Associate Professor in English and pedagogy at the University of Western Sydney. David has edited three books (two with Darren Pullen) and has published a novel. His latest monograph is Educational Life-Forms: Deleuzian Teaching and Learning Practice.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- Series TitleGlobal Studies in Education
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDavid (David Robert) Cole
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.