Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionDesign and code fun games for iOS --Front cover.
- Author BiographyArjan Egges is an associate professor in Computer Science at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. He is responsible there for research in the area of computer animation, and he heads the university s motion capture lab in the animation department. Arjan has written over 30 research papers on animation. He is the founder of the highly successful, annual ACM SIGGRAPH conference on Motion in Games, of which the proceedings have been published by Springer-Verlag. Arjan is responsible for having designed Utrecht University s computer animation course offerings in the Game and Media Technology master s program, and he is currently the leader of that master s program. In 2011 he designed the introductory programming course for the university s bachelor s degree offering in Game Technology. He is coauthor of the book Learn C# by Programming Games, published in 2013 by Springer.
- Author(s)Arjan Egges
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Weight721 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.