Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the relationship between structure and meaning in words.
- Author BiographyJuan Uriagereka is Professor in the Linguistics Department at the University of Maryland at College Park, USA.
- Author(s)Juan Uriagereka
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number118
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.