CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis epistemological study, which is based on ancient chronicles and stories, hymns and ritual discourses,epics and poetics, as well as contemporary ethnographic studies of Mesoamerica, has as its salient issues: gender fluidity, eroticism linked to religion, permeable corporeality, embodied thought and the amblings of oral thought.
- Author BiographySylvia Marcos researches, teaches, and publishes on gender issues in ancient and contemporary Mesoamerica. She is the author of many books and scholarly articles on indigenous epistemologies, oral traditions, healing, sexuality and religion, including Religion y Genero, Vol III Enciclopedia Iberoamericana de Religiones, Trotta.
- Author(s)Sylvia Marcos
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- Language(s)eng, spa
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleReligion in the Americas Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.