All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining interviews with astronomers, geologists, biologists, and writers, this book will fascinate anyone who has ever wondered 'Are we alone?'
- Author BiographyChris Impey is a University Distinguished Professor and Deputy Head of the Department of Astronomy at the University of Arizona. His research interests are observational cosmology, gravitational lensing, and the evolution and structure of galaxies. He has co-authored two introductory textbooks, and wrote the well-received astrobiology book The Living Cosmos (Random House, 2007).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note115 b/w illus.
- Weight990 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChris Impey
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.