CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.10
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.21
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionLively essays exploring topics from digital logic and machine language to artificial intelligence and searching the World Wide Web.
- Author BiographyThomas Dean is Professor of Computer Science at Brown University, Rhode Island. Dean is a fellow of AAAI and a former member of the IJCAI Inc. Board of Trustees. He has served on the Executive Council of AAAI and the CRA Board of Directors. In addition, Dean has acted as progam chair to a number of international conferences in Artificial Intelligence, was recipient of an NSF Presidential Young Investigator Award, and has co-authored two popular books. His research interests include automated planning, machine learning, and robotics.
- Author(s)Thomas Dean
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.