CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book, Alice Honig addresses a neglected area in child development - how to help low literacy parents and parents for whom English is a second language enchance the literacy and cognitive development of their children in the home environment and through daily routines.
- Author(s)Alice Sterling Honig,Holly Elisabeth Brophy
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note35 photographs
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.