Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrator and papercutter, Jessica Palmer, has created 75 pages of enchanting hand-drawn pictures with a seaside theme for you to colour in. Each one includes a 'hidden treasure', intricately worked into the design.
- Author BiographyJessica Palmer gave up a TV production career to rekindle her first love of art, gaining an MA in Illustration at Kingston University at the age of 49. Her work appears on a variety of book and album covers and in book designs and websites. She is much in demand for her illustrations and recently created the herb and vegetable drawings for Bistronomy - Recipes from the Best New Paris Bistros by Jane Sigal (Rizzoli, New York). For more about Jessica's illustration work, go to www.jessicapalmerart.com. Jessica is widely known as a papercut, collage and paper sculpture artist, making pieces for private commission as well as installations and exhibitions in the UK and USA. She is now a visiting artist in galleries and museums in London, Bath and Bristol, including the V & A and the National Portrait Gallery.
- Author(s)Jessica Palmer
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations throughout
- Weight400 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.83Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.