All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.62
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionA complete no-nonsense reference guide to the Alexander technique. Alexander technique is an increasingly popular alternative therapy in which realignment of the spine and body gives relief of stress and an enhanced sense of well-being.
- Author BiographyRichard Craze is an experienced writer on New age and alternative therapies.
- Author(s)Richard Craze
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Health & Well-being
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date30/10/2009
- Content Noteblack and white figures
- Weight148 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.