All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe have allowed powerful institutions to manipulate the fear of parents and teachers to the extent that neither can see how to proceed without being told what to think.
- Author BiographyDebra Kidd was born in a house with an outside toilet and remembers her dad studying and moving their family to bigger houses with inside bathrooms: a living example of the value of education. Now she is an AST in a northern comprehensive.
- Author(s)Dr. Debra Kidd
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.