All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together a range of research findings and professional experience about the effects of teaching on the quality of learning at university, encouraging university teachers to think broadly and imaginatively about approaches to teaching in their own area to help students develop deep, personal understandings of the subject.
- Author BiographyNOEL ENTWISTLE was the Bell Professor of Education at the University of Edinburgh, UK for 25 years and now is Professor Emeritus. He has Honorary Degrees from the Universities of Gothenburg and Turku and an Oeuvre Award for outstanding research contributions from the European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction. He is a past editor of the British Journal of Educational Psychology and Higher Education, and has an international reputation for his work in the field of student learning in higher education.
- Author(s)Noel Entwistle
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUniversities into the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note224 p.
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.