All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from archival records, patient files, and oral histories, Stern presents the fascinating story of the growth of genetic counseling practices, principles, and professionals.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Minna Stern is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Culture, History, and Women's Studies, and a core faculty member in the Science, Technology, and Society Program at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Alexandra Minna Stern
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note19, 13 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £78.27
- £4.85Trending at £5.66
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £12.80Trending at £17.86
- £9.96Trending at £10.25
- £10.30Trending at £15.00
- £9.55Trending at £11.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.