All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSherman Alexie offers nine poignant and emotionally resonant stories about Native Americans who find themselves at personal and cultural crossroads. In 'The Life and Times of Estelle Walks Above', an intellectual feminist Spokane Indian woman saves the lives of dozens of white women all around her, to the bewilderment of her only child.
- Author BiographySherman Alexie is the author of Reservation Blues, Indian Killer, The Toughest Indian in the World, and Flight. He wrote and directed The Business of Fancy-dancing and also wrote the award-winning screenplay for Smoke Signals, a film based on his short-story collection The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven. He has been nominated for the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award and has won the PEN/Faulkner Award for Fiction and the American Book Award.
- Author(s)Sherman Alexie
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- Weight185 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £4.92
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £5.95Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £7.67Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.