All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.31Trending at £12.53
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £7.99Trending at £8.33
- £11.94Trending at £18.98
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes how Terence Davies' ongoing negotiation of questions of identity related to his past and his homosexuality imbue the details and jarring juxtapositions in his films with a queer sensibility, which is too often overlooked due to the complexity of Davies' work and his unfashionable ambivalence toward his own sexual orientation.
- Author BiographyMichael Koresky is staff writer and associate editor at The Criterion Collection and cofounder of the online film magazine Reverse Shot.
- Author(s)Michael Koresky
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleContemporary Film Directors
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.