All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionTextbook Gods offers perspectives on representations of religion and religions in textbooks. The contributions emerge from different contexts, ranging from European countries, to North America, Japan and Australia.
- Author BiographyBengt-Ove Andreassen is Associated Professor at the Department of Education at University of Tromso. He is also guest scholar in religious studies at University of Bergen during 2011-2013. One of his areas for research is religion in education and how perspectives from the academic study of religion can be applied to develop education about religion in public schools. James R. Lewis is Professor at the University of Tromso. His most recent books include Sacred Schisms (edited with Sarah Lewis, Cambridge University Press, 2009) and Children of Jesus and Mary (with Nicolas Levine, Oxford University Press, 2010). He is editor of the Oxford Handbook of New Religious Movements.
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Note7 figures
- Weight222 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBengt-Ove Andreassen,Professor James R. Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.