All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers all areas of the modern land law syllabus and includes discussions of commonhold, changes in land registration, and the impact of the Human Rights Act 1998. Areas of uncertainty or controversy are identified, with suggestions for further reading at the close of each chapter.
- Author(s)Judith-Anne MacKenzie,Mary Phillips
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleTextbook S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date20/08/2004
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight949 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.