Consider these sponsored items
- £8.32Was:£11.99Free postage
- £10.60Was:£11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical Trailblazer British Walking Guide to the Thames Path National Trail from Thames Head in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire to London. Includes 90 large-scale walking maps, 10 town plans, public transport information, where to stay, where to eat, what to see, GPS waypoints, itineraries for weekend and day walkers.
- Author BiographyJoel Newton co-authored with Henry Stedman the South-West Coast Path series of Trailblazer British Waking Guides: Exmoor & North Devon Coast Path (SWCP Part 1), Cornwall Coast Path (SWCP Part 2)and Dorset & South Devon Coast Path(SWCP Part 3).
- Author(s)Joel Newton
- PublisherTrailblazer Publications
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBritish Walking Guides
- Place of PublicationHindhead, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrailblazer Publications
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white halftones, 40 colour illustrations, 90 maps, 5 charts, 2 graphs
- Weight317 g
- Width125 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.