Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionA student of Buddhism and recovering addict illuminates a path to holistic recovery that compliments and transcends the traditional 12-step approach.
- Author BiographyDarren Littlejohn dropped out of school in the eighth grade in order to pursue drugs and alcohol as a full-time endeavor. After a long, rough road to sobriety, he passed his high school proficiency exam and went on to earn an AA in Behavior Science from San Jose City College, a BA in Psychology from California State University, Long Beach, and has completed all coursework but the final theses for the MA Pre-Doctoral Research Program, also at the Long Beach campus of California State University. In his personal journey, he studied Zen and Tibetan Buddhism, later integrating all of his life experience, beliefs, credentials and true passion into his work. Already practicing what he preaches, he is a dedicated, enthusiastic promoter and speaker who is eager to see others helped out of their pits of despair and self-destruction.
- Author(s)Darren Littlejohn
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2009
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationHillsboro, Oregon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight287 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.